Page 41 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: GWA˛

Re: GWA˛

[quote author=mrflibblehat link=topic=2073.msg33601#msg33601 date=1319709143]
    GWA2 wouldn't be effecting this. It is just an include that you call functions from.

Opt("MustDeclareVars", True) - basically means you must declare a variable before use. When compiling AutoIT compiler would check for this. There certainly should be an incompatibilities as the variables are handled by AutoIT.
    [/quote]

I know Opt("MustDeclareVars", True), i like using this options in my scripts. But when i used it i got some errors coming from GWA2.au3. Maybe not all variables are declared there?

[quote author=gigi link=topic=2073.msg33602#msg33602 date=1319714758]
    I know Opt("MustDeclareVars", True), i like using this options in my scripts. But when i used it i got some errors coming from GWA2.au3. Maybe not all variables are declared there?
    [/quote]

Hmm yeah, That could well be the reason and is most likely I would think.

I'm not sure how the compiler works with this opt but If you put Opt("MustDeclareVars", True) below the #include does this help at all? I'm pretty sure this will make no diff to be honest.

also have you tried with using Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1) instead of Opt("MustDeclareVars", True)? This shouldn't really matter as its boolean function but its worth a try.

You know, our wiki is really out of date. GWA isn't even listed.

I'd be willing to write up some articles tonight if someone wants to give me editing capabilities.
    Please read the wiki before asking for help!

GWA˛ 3.6

I am no longer supporting any Guild Wars projects. Sorry.

nominated

[quote author=ddarek link=topic=2073.msg33605#msg33605 date=1319728432]
    nominated
    [/quote]

Seconded

I'm upping the version to 3.6, as I feel it will help clarify issues after the last GW update.

Please read the wiki before asking for help! That's why it's there!
    I've also uploaded an updated GWA˛ Switcher. It will hopefully now work for those who were having trouble using it before, as well as added a few constants.
    See here for 3.4 conversion guide, if you're having compatibility issues.

Change List:
    • Fixed function DecreaseAttribute()
    • Added experimental function: GetBuildNumber()
    • DisableRendering() and its counterpart should no longer cause crashes.

• WaitMapLoading() can now have deadlock of 0, indicating infinite timeout.
    • Improved chatlog reliability and fixed formatting issue with outgoing PMs.
    • LoadFinished event should now be much more reliable. It should be okay to send commands to client immediately, though that's inadvisable.
    • Began re-write of assembler. This should be transparent to end-user.

• Fixed function IncreaseAttribute (and changed pattern so hopefully it won't break again).
    • Fixed GetEffectTimeRemaining()
    • Added function GetIsPointInPolygon() (thanks to bl4ck3lit3, sorry it took so long to add)

• Function TolSleep() now defaults to a 150ms base-sleep.
    • Added function KickAllHeroes()
    • Added optional parameter to LeaveGroup() to kick heroes. Default behavior kicks.
    • Added optional parameter to UseSkill() to call target
    • Added optional parameter to Attack() to call target
    • Travelling to smaller towns from larger ones will now automatically kick heros (or leave group) as necissary.
    • Removed obsolete function CallAttack()

• TravelTo() now works when in a zone which has the same mapID as an outpost.
    • SetSkillbarSkill() and ChangeSecondProfession() now work with heroes
    • Added function LoadSkillBar() to load an entire skillbar at the same time.
    • Added function LoadSkillTemplate() to load a skillbar code.
    • Added function LoadAttributes() which will load attributes from an array. (Big thanks to LordDejaVu)
    • Added function GetProfPrimaryAttribute() which will return the primary attribute ID of a profession.
    • GetNearest...() functions now set extended to the distance (int).
    • GetEffectTimeRemaining() now properly returns 0 when not under the effect of the skill.

• Added experimental function GetAgentArray() which will quickly return all valid agents of a given type in an array (count in element 0)
    • Added function GetHeroProfession() to find hero professions when they can't be found elsewhere.
    • Added function SetMaxMemory() to cap Guild Wars memory usage. Do not use this unless you know exactly what you're doing.
    • Improved reliability of agent-name functions
    • LoadSkillTemplate() now works properly when used on heroes.

• Various memory speed improvements and optimizations.
    • GetAgentArray() now has CPU throttle and deadlock.

• Fixed GetAgentArray()

• Added function ClearMemory() to empty client memory. Like SetMaxMemory(), don't use this unless you know what you're doing.
    • Fixed minor bug with GetAgentArray()
    • Altered chat log functionality. This may break scripts. Emotes and and some global events like dropped items are no longer captured. Chat channels are now captured. Channels are: All, Guild, Team, Trade, Alliance, Whisper, Sent, Global, Advisory, and Other.

• Fixed an issue with the sender of a whisper including an extra character.
    • Fixed a crash issue when using the event system without the chat log.

Older Versions:
    • Reorganization and descriptions of functions.
    • Expanded, altered, and fixed various memory structs.
    • Will now warn users when they attempt to run the script in x64 mode.
    • Now compatible with AutoIt 3.8.8.0
    • Fixed issues cause by latest GW update.
    • Added functions: GetHeroTitle(), GetGladiatorTitle(), GetSurvivorTitle(), GetMaxTitles(), GetLegendaryGuardianTitle(), GetZaishenTitle(), GetIsBoss(), GetParty(), GetRarity(), GetIsIDed(), IdentifyBag(), GoToNPC(), GetItemReq(), GetItemAttribute(), GetModStruct(), GetModByIdentifier(), GetMorale(), GetDistrict(), GoToSignpost(), IncreaseAttribute(), and DecreaseAttribute(), ClearAttributes(), DisableHeroSkillSlot(), EnableHeroSkillSlot(), ChangeMaxZoom(), GetNearestItemToAgent(), TolSleep(), GetHeroByHeroID(), GetSkillTimer(), GetEffectTimeRemaining(), and GetInstanceUpTime()
    • GetItemBySlot() no longer 0-based, breaking compatibility with some 3.4 scripts.
    • Functionality change: modstruct, modptr, and extraitemreqpointer fields in the item struct were renamed, breaking compatibility with some 3.4 scripts.
    • FindSalvageKit() now finds expert and superior kits instead of expert and normal.
    • FindSalvageKit and FindIDKit() now prioritize kit with fewest uses remaining.
    • Added check to make sure you have an ID kit when calling IdentifyItem().
    • IdentifyItem() will now sleep until the item has been identified.
    • TraderRequest() has been fixed, and now works off ModelID and ExtraID instead of an index. Returns true if quote is successfully recieved.
    • TravelGH() and LeaveGH() now wait for map load.
    • WaitMapLoading() can now be used for zoning to non-outposts. MapID to wait for and deadlock are now optional parameters.
    • Improved reliability of WaitMapLoading() on slow loads.
    • Guild Wars no longer crashes when initialized with string functions enabled, then later initialized without.
    • Can now be initialized without the event system so mulitple scripts run on the same client do not interfere with one another.
    • Altered GetIsMoving() and MoveTo() to be compatible with DisableRendering.
    • MoveTo() now works with random values greater than 125.
    • Automatically enables click-to-move in areas which prohibit it.
    • Improved reliability of GetNearestEnemy and GetNearestNPC functions.
    • GetEffect() will now always return an array if not called with a skill ID.
    • GetSkillbarSkillRecharge() now returns actual time remaining, in milliseconds.
    • Improved reliability of GetNearestEnemy() and GetNearestNPC() functions.
    • Fixed GetImperialFaction()
    • GetIsHeroSkillSlotDisabled() now always returns state correctly.
    • GetSkillbar() now always returns hero skillbars correctly.
    • Deprecated ChangeHeroSkillSlotState()
    • Removed obsolete function: TraderCheck()
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by TheArkanaProject; 04-13-2012 at 12:09 AM.

GWA˛ 3.6

superb
    but BitAnd() with what ?

nice one! finally we can check for IsIDed =)

tyvm

[quote author=ddarek link=topic=2073.msg33731#msg33731 date=1320032225]
    superb
    but BitAnd() with what ?
    [/quote]
    http://wiki.gamerevision.com/index.php/BitAND() ;D

I also uploaded a new version of GWA˛ to the post above with a few fixes/functions added.

GWA˛ 3.6

So I lied. I have one more edit to do on my earlier post. But this is big. Big enough that I'm double posting.

Turns out the extraitemreq pointer was horribly mis-named. It's the actual mod-struct. The unknown next to it was the size. Uploaded a new version with these fields correctly identified.

Getting the struct:
    Code:
    MemoryRead(DllStructGetData($Item, 'modstruct'), 'Byte['&DllStructGetData($item, 'modstructsize')*4&']')
    Not entirely sure how to write a function for it yet, but here's what I know so far. When you remove a mod, the corresponding fields are simply removed, so unfortunately you can't just make a simple struct for it.
    Code:
    Sundering Axe of Fortitude (+15% while enchanted)
    09129827-Req|Att|?
    0002B824
    6E006827
    AB000824-Prefix
    56013025-Prefix
    1414F823-Prefix - Effectiveness (20/20 = 0x14/0x14)
    D9000824-Suffix
    B3013025-Suffix
    001E4823-Suffix - Effectiveness (+30 HP = 0x1E)
    64010824-Inscription
    C8023225-Inscription
    0F006822-Inscription - Effectiveness (15%)
    061CA8A7-Min Damage|Max Damage|?
    007898A4
    000000C0
    I'm kinda burned out on this stuff, so if someone wants to pick up where I left off, that'd be awesome.

GWA˛ 3.6